CarePaths (http://www.carepaths.com) is the company behind Mentalhealthadvisor. We started out as a behavioral informatics health company and developed the industry’s first behavioral disease management system. We have been in the forefront of online assessment, outcomes tracking, and decision support for both primary care and specialty behavioral care for over 20 years. Behavioral integration templates and protocols for health conditions that have significant behavioral health implications such as diabetes, hypertension, obesity, smoking, etc., are part of our eRecord, which is an ONC certified Electronic Health Record and Practice Management System used by thousands of clinicians nationwide. We are not a VC backed start up but an established company founded by dedicated and experienced behavioral clinicians with expertise in the world of technology and the world of clinical practice.
Behavioral Integration team members:
- Geoffrey V Gray, Ph.D.—Clinical psychologist, President of CarePaths, Inc. Formerly, Behavioral Consultant, Interqual and VP of HMA Behavioral Health. Author of articles on behavioral topics, including behavioral integration, behavioral informatics, outcomes, etc.
- Maureen Hart, Ph.D., MBA—Clinical psychologist, VP of Operations, former faculty member of Meharry Medical School; former Director of Behavioral Health for Anthem Health
- Gregory Gard, Psy.D.—Clinical psychologist and Chief Technology Officer. Developed CarePaths’ eRecord, ONC certified EHR.
- Kurt Peters, MD—Psychiatrist, Formerly, consultant in psychiatry to the US Air Force Space Command and United States Air Forces in Europe; clinical associate professor, University of Colorado Health Center. Dr. Peters successfully uses CarePaths EHR, including eprescribing and telepsychiatry as well as serving as Medical Lead for CarePaths.
- Dave Johnson, MSW—Consultant. Formerly COO of Department of Psychiatry at Wayne State University, where he established integrated care programs with Internal Medicine clinics. He currently leads a number of Anthem’s programs integrating physical and behavioral health.