Mental Health Advisor is a comprehensive digital platform that seamlessly integrates Specialty Behavioral Health Care with Primary Care. It supports the new PCP-driven, outcomes informed collaborative care paradigm. It enables PCPs and behavioral clinicians to screen patients for a wide range of behavioral health conditions; identify non-traditional chronically medically ill patients in need of behavioral support; refer patients for services, including telepsychiatric services; track patient progress longitudinally; and securely exchange information with treatment providers on-site or virtually. The system is easily scaled and customized to fit the unique needs of different ACO and delivery models. It’s features support Accountable Health Organizations, Health Plans, Provider groups, and Employers.
The Mental Health Advisor Platform Features:
- Web portal and mobile app for assessment and outcomes tracking
- Messaging function that sends automatic alerts to prompt patients to take followup assessments
- Community referral portal where patients, PCPs and care managers can find a clinician and schedule an appointment
- Secure communications for information exchange between PCPs, behavioral clinicians and care managers, including email, fax and text
- Telepsychiatry/teletherapy for online treatment via videoconferencing
- Decision support alert clinicians when patients are not progressing adequately
- Predictive analytics to identify effective practices and high value clinicians
- Optional ONC certified EHR and practice management system for behavioral clinicians
- System wide reporting and analytics
The platform supports PCPs by making it quick and easy to diagnose, assess, track, and refer patients with a behavioral health condition. It also supports virtual consultations and clinical data exchange.
It enables behavioral clinicians to collaborate with PCPs using secure communications; engage with a range of non-traditional patients whose chronic illnesses are aggravated by mental health and substance use conditions as well as poor health habits, such as inadequate physical activity, poor nutrition, and smoking; serve patients with telepsychiatry; improve outcomes via decision support; and document their effectiveness through the use of outcomes tracking.
Benefits to ACOs, Health plans, employers and practice groups include:
- Identification and treatment of undiagnosed behavioral conditions
- Teletherapy services for members in remote areas or who cannot get to a provider’s office
- Smart referral system that identifies the most effective clinician for a specific condition
- Data analytics for quality improvement.